Sunday, September 12, 2010

onward christian soldier




hello again.

i've developed the nasty little habit of forgetting about my dear blog, haven't i?

well, we certainly have a lot to catch up on. life is hurtling forward faster than i can process it. my body is currently here and my mind is somewhere fifty miles or days ago. i'll catch up at some point. for the most part, everything that's happening is positive, which i suppose is all i can ever hope for.

when i say it that way...i've got nothing to complain about. lots and lots of good things are happening. a few highlights of the summer:

1: my sister is pregnant again. such joy.
2: celebrated five years with my man.
3: started my senior year of college.
4: on the first day of the aforementioned senior year, i switched my major to something far less mind blowing and i'll still graduate on time.
5: last night, i got to explain to my little niece that once her mommy's baby is born, i'll be home for good. (i left for college right after she was born, in 2007)
6: moved back in to my wonderful apartment with lovely roommate.

it's hard to take everything in as each new week brings a new development or plan. i'm remembering to breathe (literally, it's 100 degrees here) and thank god for everything i've got. which is a lot.



here we go.

No comments: